Membership is by invitation only. Membership consideration is as follows:
The Undergraduate Student eligibility requirements to join the Lambda Pi Eta, Delta Lambda Chapter
- Have declared a Communication, Journalism or Public Relations Major
- Have earned a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.50
- Have earned a minimum Annenberg major GPA of 3.50
- Have completed (or be currently registered for) 60 units, 12 of which must be from Annenberg.
The Graduate Student eligibility requirements to join the Lambda Pi Eta, Delta Lambda Chapter
- Complete 12 units of graduate credit-hours in Communication, Journalism, or Public Relations
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 for all courses taken
- Currently be enrolled as a student in good standing
Once invited, in order to achieve active status and be eligible for graduation honor chords, members must meet the following requirements:
- Pay LPH Delta Lambda required membership dues by the published deadline.
- Successfully attend 3 or more LPH original or sponsored programming, and/or any offsite volunteering opportunities per academic semester.
Please email email@example.com for any questions or concerns.